Panasonic Technology perfects the art of cooking with microwave ovens, delivering delicious flavor, excellent color, and superb shape and texture in the foods you cook. The consistent delivery of microwave energy means delicate foods can simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking. Foods have the look and taste of conventional-oven cooking without the wait!
Inverter Turbo Defrost
Panasonic has succeeded in evolving the Turbo Defrost feature, which allows you to defrost foods even faster than previous Panasonic Auto Defrost.
Turbo Defrost technology is an advanced microwave sequencing system using the continuous delivery power feature of the Inverter
Keep Warm capability
Panasonic’s “Keep Warm” capability sets a new standard in cooking convenience, and is yet another added benefit of Inverter® technology. Delivering a steady, ultra-low level of power the “Keep Warm” feature maintains a food’s warmth without overcooking, allowing you to store foods until they are ready to be served with a “fresh from the oven” taste. You can keep stews, desserts, gravies or anything else fresh and warm in the microwave without further cooking them; impossible with a conventional microwave oven.
Cooking System: Inverter & Genius Sensor
Turntable Type: Glass
Door Opening Type: Push In
Oven Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 1.2 cu ft.
Color: Stainless Steel
Adjustable Power Level: Yes
Control Panel Type: Electronic
Power Levels: 10
Cooking Program Stages: 3
Control Panel: Electronic
Digital Display: Yes
Display Language Option: English; French
Display Screen Readout: LED
Wattage: 1200 W
- Easy-to-use pop-up dial lets you adjust time, weight, and select cooking modes
- Child lock ensures little ones don’t get near hot food
- Generous 1.2 cu. ft. midsize microwave with 13-inch diameter glass turntable accommodates large cookware
- Inverter technology delivers variable power output to ensure that foods cook evenly without overcooking the edges
- Keep Warm Feature maintains the food temperature, until you are ready to serve, without overcooking the dish