The Weston super chute juice Extractor lets you create your own fresh juice blends at home. Juicing is quick and easy with the extra-large 3½ inch chute which virtually eliminates pre-cutting. Two speed controls allow for custom juicing and maximum juice extraction.
- 1100-Watts of power makes fresh juice, quickly. Stainless-steel micro-mesh cutter/strainer can turn fruit and vegetables into a 16 oz. Serving of juice in 10 seconds. Recipe booklet and tips included to get you started.
- Extra-large 3 1/2 inch feed chute fits whole foods. The super chute feed chute is the largest in the market, and fits a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale, virtually eliminating pre-cutting.
- Easy to clean. The patented easy sweep cleaning tool sweeps the strainer clean in one simple motion, cutting The cleaning time in half. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- 5-Year warranty. This juicer is backed by a 5-year limited warranty and dedicated Customer Support team of U. S.-Based Weston employees.
- Juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. From soft foods like spinach, kale, berries, grapes, and tomatoes to harder foods like apples, cucumbers, pears, carrots, oranges, celery, pineapple, ginger root and beets, this juicer processes a rainbow of colors and flavors.
- Customize to your goals. No matter your flavor preferences or health goals, we have advice and a recipe book included for you. You can even use the juice Extractor to make soy, almond, or rice milk.
- It’s easy to use. Just insert the strainer and lock on the lid with the locking arm, and add the pulp Bin.
- Save valuable time. With the super chute Feed chute there’s less pre-cutting, and more Continuous juicing. An extra-large pulp Bin means you don’t have to stop the process to empty out pulp.
- Durable construction for years of juicing. Heavy-duty construction and a stainless steel mesh strainer and locking arm provide dependable and reliable juicing for years to come.
- Recipe book included: craft your own blended Creations or use the included full-color recipe book with 20 recipes for juices as well as hearty dishes and baked goods made with juice pulp.